Infinex Trading LLC (“Infinex Trading LLC ,” “our,” “us,” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes how we process personal information relating to you, including the types of personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use it, the types of third parties with whom we share it, and any rights that you may have with respect to such information. This Privacy Statement applies to the personal information you provide us when you visit our website (www.infinextradingllc.com).
It is important that you read this Privacy Statement together with any other privacy statements or other notices we may provide to you on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing your personal information so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your personal information. By using or accessing our website or other online services (collectively, “Sites”), contacting us, or otherwise providing us with personal information in person or online, you agree that we may process your personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit the Sites or provide us with personal information.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- postage, billing, and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content, and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in Company not being able to process your request.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information for several business and administrative purposes, or to further our legal or other business interests. Generally, we use personal information for the following reasons:
- Services and transactions. We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on Infinex Trading LLC products or services you have purchased.
- Improving our Business. We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes that help us to develop and improve the quality of our business, Sites, products, and services (including new products and services), for example, by customizing our Sites to your particular preferences or interests. We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements, and measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Where permitted by law, we may combine the information that we collect via our Sites with other information we hold about you (such as information about your use of our products and services) in order to offer you an improved and consistent customer experience when interacting with us or for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- Marketing. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may use your personal information to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you and to otherwise communicate with you about offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics. You are able to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, free of charge by using the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us.
- Rewards Programs. We collect and use personal information to maintain and administer our financial incentives, rewards, and loyalty programs (“Rewards Programs”). We use the personal information you provide in these programs to offer unique rewards, track your program status, and to facilitate the exchange of program points for products, promotional materials, training workshops, and other items. If you consent to participate in any Rewards Program, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement or in accordance with the instructions set forth in the applicable Rewards Program’s terms and conditions.
- Enforcement and Protecting our Business. We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law, or another misuse of our Sites, products, or facilities. We may use your personal information to administer and protect our business and our Sites, including troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data. We may use your personal information to defend or protect our legal, regulatory, and business interests.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Our Data Retention Criteria
The period during which we store your personal information varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, we store personal information needed to provide you with products and services, to facilitate transactions you have requested, or to engage in marketing activities, in accordance with applicable law. In all other cases, we store your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, following which time it is either anonymized (where permitted by applicable law), deleted, or destroyed.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Credit Card Information
Information Collected from Third Parties
In accordance with applicable law, we may collect personal information about you from third parties, such as social media websites/applications, which we may combine with the information we already hold about you in order to help us improve and customize our Sites to your preferences and for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement. We may also collect your business contact information from your employer or other third parties, which we will use to facilitate or otherwise engage in traditional business activities and similar administrative matters.
Setting your cookie preference
You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies at any time by modifying the settings of your browser to reject or disable cookies or by opting out of specific cookies through the opt-out options shared below. If you choose to decline cookies altogether, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the Sites that you visit.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our handling of your personal information, would like to request more information from us, or would like to exercise a data privacy right, please contact us to our firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top and bottom of the Privacy Statement and take such additional steps as may be required by law.